Monday, June 30, 2008

Pictures of the Mesa Falls Adventure

Noah loved the water fountain more than the water falls!



This is the seductive side of Noah!

If you are wondering why Bubba is not in any of these photos, he hates being in pictures so uses the excuse "Well somebodies got to take the picture!" I give him a hard time about it!
Noah and Addie are only about a year apart--can you believe the size difference?
They are quite cute together and have a lot of fun!

Talk about like mother like son! I promise the trip really was fun dispite our faces!

This is Ethan and Jack keeping eachother on the path.
Actually, it is Jack being the look out over Ethan to keep him safe.

3 comments:

Collier Family said...

Hey Cousins! What fun pictures and posts! I saw a link to your blog from Robyn's so I thought I would check it out! You family is so cute! I'll add a link to your blog if you don't mind, and feel free to check out ours. It's www.thecolliertimes.blogspot.com

Loves to ya!

MollyJo said...

Your kids are so cute, I love the one of Ethan on the the ground at the game, classic

Lorraine said...

HA HA HA! I love the picture of your son at the water fountain. We went with our family reunion to Mesa Falls this summer too. I think each one of MY kids also had their lips on that spout! Your blogs looking great. Check ours out at www.TommyandLorraine.blogspot.com , ofcourse, only if you get a free second!! :)